- - Sparkle Notes: A little more Miami, a lot more knitting :) -

Saturday, March 10, 2012

A little more Miami, a lot more knitting :)

I finished the sweater I was working on and here it is!





Now that is getting warmer I'm dying to get some cotton and make something lacy :) As promised I posted one of my looks from Miami today...






I made this romper last summer when I got bored one week. I was seeing a lot of people in the city wearing rompers but I couldn't find  one in the stores that was right for me. I am pretty tall so the torso was always a little too short and uncomfortable and the legs were always too short. I have pretty long legs so I cant get away with wearing shorts that are too short, they end up looking trashy. Also I wanted something backless so that I could show off my tattoo once in a while :)

The top fabric is silk chiffon and the lining is made of bamboo. The fabrics are so light that it feels like wearing nothing at all! It is perfect for really hot days in the city. I can't wait until it is warm enough here for me to wear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment